Your first visit to our office establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your dentist.
What to Expect at Your First Visit
On your first visit, your dentist will review your medical and dental histories and evaluate your oral health. We will take high definition pictures of your teeth and we will explain to you whether or not you will require any treatment. Our team will be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Our goal is to offer the highest quality dental care with compassion and integrity. We strive to create a warming and friendly atmosphere. By displaying consistency and value in our service, we hope to inspire our patients to confidently refer their family, friends and co-workers. Together we can achieve the level of dental health that is desired by each individual while maintaining a posture of growth and sustainability.
- Dr. Weems and Staff
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of our patients and the community.
- Meeting and exceeding our patients' expectations.
- Ensuring a compassionate, professional environment.
- Providing state of the art procedures, materials and treatment choices to our patients.
Patient History Form
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
Limited Dental Warranty
The dental care you receive conforms to a very high standard of care, and we are very confident in assuring you of a lasting comfort and quality. Our practice is proud of the dentistry that we provide for you and your family. Our goal is not only to correct any dental problems you may presently have, but also to show you how to prevent gum disease in the future. Preventative action will save you time and unnecessary expense.
The long-term success of the dental treatment that we provide for you depends greatly upon your daily home care of your teeth and gums. Regular professional cleanings, exams, x-rays and fluoride treatments are also very important. The products recommended by our office for you and the frequency of your professional recare visits (checkups) depend on your individual condition. These recare visits may be every two to six months depending on your overall health. With that in mind, we offer the following limited dental warranties:
- Dental Sealant – Sealants are plastic coatings placed on the chewing surfaces of the teeth to prevent decay in the pits and grooves of the teeth. These are the most common areas for children to get cavities. Flossing and the use of fluoride will help prevent decay from developing between the teeth. We will replace sealants for a period of 5 years after placement in the event they are lost. You must keep the regular prescribed recare appointments or this warranty is null and void (minimum every 6 months).*
- Composite (tooth colored) Fillings – If a composite restoration is the recommended treatment of choice, we will replace or repair it in the event of failure for a period of 2 years. If the filling replaces the biting edge of the tooth, the pressure may exceed the strength of the plastic composite. Repeated fracture of this edge may necessitate using a stronger porcelain crown.You must keep the regular prescribed recare appointments or this warranty is null and void (minimum every 6 months).*
- Root Canals – Root canal treatment is about 96% successful. They do occasionally fail. If you lose your tooth within 3 years due to failure of the root canal (you must also have the tooth properly restored), we will refund the root canal fee, or apply it as a credit toward a replacement tooth.You must keep the regular prescribed recare appointments or this warranty is null and void (minimum every 6 months).*
- Crowns, Bridges, Onlays and Porcelain Veneers – We will warranty these most comprehensive procedures for a full 5 years. We will replace or repair then at no charge during this five year period if they break, are lost, or decay with normal use (this does not include accidents that could also break normal, healthy teeth).You must keep the regular prescribed recare appointments or this warranty is null and void (minimum every 6 months).*
- Dentures and Partial Dentures – We will warranty dentures and partials for a period of 3 years if a tooth chips or breaks, or a flange breaks under normal use. This warranty does not cover accidents such as dropping your denture. Full upper and lower denture patients must be seen once every 12 months.Patients with some of their own natural teeth must keep the regular prescribed recare appointments or this warranty is null and void (minimum every 6 months).*
*NOTE: Failure to have these regular office visits with our office voids all warranties. Help us to help you maintain your teeth for a lifetime!
Directions and Parking
Please enter your zip code or city, state below for door-to-door directions. Parking is available in front of and behind our office building. Complimentary valet parking out front.